1. I got a job interview.
2. My best friend broke up with her boyfriend.
3. The Chili’s opened a new tour date out of the blue… an hour away from me.
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets were purchased.
5. My friend I thought had died is miraculously alive and well.
6. I booked the perfect date for my driving test.
7. My grandparents bought a boat.
8. We won the lottery. (Not kidding.)
Bad luck this week:
1. I missed the bus.
2. My interview was cancelled due to lack of funding.
3. I can’t get the money I’m owed for the Chili’s tickets yet, and I’m poor.
4. A Jehovah’s Witness completely owned me.
… Y’know what? I thought I’d be able to think of more things than that. Maybe this hasn’t been such a bad week after all.