Wednesday 7 September 2011

Introduction


Time: 6:35pm
Location: My room
Listening to: Boys Boys Boys – Lady Gaga

In fear of having to change my “listening to” section for the fifth time in a row now, I’m going to get on with this thing. As this is my first post here I want to firstly introduce myself to the wonderful BlogSpot community (pleased to meet you, by the way), and finally, write a little bit about the exciting stuff to expect on here for the next year.

Well, my name is Cathy and I’m eighteen years old. My first loves are music, writing, and anything which involves exploring your imagination. In short, I’ve started this blog to make sure I keep writing after leaving college, and to show off some stuff I’ve been hiding away on my laptop which don’t count as stories, or lyrics, or anything with a plotline, really. What I’m hoping to attempt here is a year in the life of me, Cathy – a bit like a virtual diary, noting all the trials and tribulations, ups and downs, and inspiring things I encounter every day.

Anyway, I’m going to try to keep this quick because I love the song I’m listening to with a passion, and don’t want to change it yet again. I really hope you enjoy reading my posts and if you don’t, thank you for bothering to check them out in the first place! The first will be coming up soon…

My Twitter (Follow me!)
My Mibba  (Some of my lyrics and poems available to read here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment